Mar 1, 2021
Episode no. 52 features Professor Professor Renee Knake
Jefferson, Author and Doherty Chair in Legal Ethics at the
University of Houston Law Center. Our discussion covers:
- The importance of understanding your own and others’
- Traits of the first female lawyers that make them the original
- The catalyst for Reinvent Law, one of the first legal design
- The phenomena of new kinds of legal jobs;
- Her work as Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Entrepreneurship
and Innovation at RMIT
- Key actions that will make the biggest difference for access to
- Key findings from the book Renee co-authored, why it had to be
written and has the title that it does;
- Who is Mildred Lily?
- The Rooney rule and the Mansfield rule;
- What is required to remedy gender inequality for minority
- How shortlisting preserves the status quo and is not a good
indicator of inclusion;
- Her plans for future research; and
- Renee’s definition of legal innovation!
Proudly sponsored by Neota Logic and Legally Yours.
Andrea Perry-Petersen – LinkedIn - Twitter @winkiepp
Twitter - @ReimaginingJ
Facebook – Reimagining