Jan 18, 2021
Episode no. 49 features Elizabeth Shearer, President of the
Queensland Law Society (“QLS”) and Founder of Affording Justice.
Our discussion covers:
- the impact of Covid19 on the profession;
- what changes should remain;
- the purpose of the QLS Access to Justice committee and the
- best uses for technology and the opportunity before the
- Elizabeth’s journey to establish Affording Justice;
- how the Affording Justice model has evolved;
- key takeaways from her Churchill Trust research into telephone
- how to define success as a lawyer;
- guidance on low bono and unbundling;
- how Elizabeth will know she’s been a success as QLS President;
- Elizabeth’s definition of legal innovation!
Proudly sponsored by Neota Logic and Legally Yours.
Andrea Perry-Petersen – LinkedIn - Twitter @winkiepp
Twitter - @ReimaginingJ
Facebook – Reimagining